- Knockout Job Interview Presentations
- Rebecca Corfield丽贝卡·科菲尔德
- Interview presentations can be incredibly daunting. Candidates often lack the confidence and skills so they fail to do themselves justice and impress the panel. Careers expert Rebecca Corfield covers the entire process of planning and makin...
- Decision Making & Problem Solving Strategies
- John Eric Adair约翰·埃里克·代尔
- There are three forms of applied thinking that everyone needs: decision making, problem solving, and creative thinking. Decision Making and Problem Solving will help readers master the processes of practical thinking that lie behind effecti...
- Present Your Way to the Top
- David Dempsey大卫·登普西
- This is a great resource for speakers. Along with Nick Morgan I think David Dempsey is perhaps the best author on the subject. HOWEVER - if you are a David Dempsey fan - be warned that this is simply a reprint (by a new publisher) of his 20...
- How to Answer Hard Interview Questions
- Charlie Gibbs查理·吉布斯
- In this book, experienced interviewer, Charlie Gibbs provides valuable advice on how to prepare for your interview, how to conduct yourself at the interview and, most crucially perhaps, gives examples of the sort of questions you are likely...
- Five Minutes on Mondays
- Alan J. Lurie亚伦·J·陆里
- Five Minutes on Mondays is a gold mine of enrichment!It is an easy read with a deep and profound impact. Martin Rutte, Chair of the Board, The Centre for Spirituality and the Workplace, Saint Mary's University, co-author of New York Times b...
- Will Work for Fun: Three Simple Steps for Turning Any Hobby or Interest Into Cash
- Alan R. Bechtold艾伦·R·贝克特德
- Will Work for Fun presents a simple three-step process for turning your favorite hobby or interest into a reliable source of income. Why stay trapped in a job you hate, when you could turn your fun into your job? No matter what your interes...
- Resumes for College Students and Recent Graduates
- Editors of VGMVGM编辑
- Offers strong, impressive resumes that lead to the right job To stand out among the hundreds of job seekers applying for any position, it's vital to have a resume that hits the target every time. Each book in this series offers: Nearly 100...
- Personal Time Management
- Marion E. Haynes马里昂·F·海恩斯
- Learn how you presently use time and become a better time manager with less stress....
- Presenting Science: A practical guide to giving a good talk
- Ken Peach肯·皮驰
- 'Giving a talk' is one of the most important ways in which we communicate our research. The 'talk' covers everything from a ten-minute briefing on progress to a handful of colleagues, to a keynote address to a major international conference...
- Ace Your Case! Consulting Interviews
- The most dreaded part of your consulting interview: THE CASE! Like it or not, if you're planning to get a job in consulting, you will have to learn how to handle the case interview. Although different firms and different interviewers have v...
Principles of Macroeconomics 5th Edtion
N。 Gregory Mankiw
The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs
In Search of Lost Time, Vol。 II: Within a Budding Grove
The Chronicles of Narnia Ⅵ The Magician’s Nephew
C. S. Lewis
The Journey To The West
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R。R。 Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese