- Schaum’s Outline of Calculus, Fifth Edition
- Schaum提纲：微积分 第5版
- Frank Ayres弗兰克·艾尔斯
- Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster lea...
- Trigonometry Workbook For Dummies
- Mary Jane Sterling玛丽·简·斯特林
- From angles to functions to identities - solve trig equations with ease Got a grasp on the terms and concepts you need to know, but get lost halfway through a problem or worse yet, not know where to begin? No fear - this hands-on-guide focu...
- Mathematical Journeys
- Peter D. Schumer彼得·D·森舒默
- A colorful tour through the intriguing world of mathematics The world of modern mathematics abounds with fascinating, unusual ideasideas and concepts even seasoned mathematicians often wonder about. Mathematical Journeys takes you on a gran...
- Mathematics, Basic Math and Algebra
- unknown writer未知作者
- Concrete Mathematics
- Ronald L. Graham罗纳德·L·格雷厄姆
- This book introduces the mathematics that supports advanced computer programming and the analysis of algorithms. The primary aim of its well-known authors is to provide a solid and relevant base of mathematical skills - the skills needed to...
- Maths: A Student’s Survival Guide 2nd Edition
- 数学：学生的救命指南 第2版
- Jenny Olive珍妮·奥利弗
- The second edition of this highly successful textbook has been completely revised and now includes a new chapter on vectors. Mathematics is the basis of all science and engineering degrees, and a source of difficulty for some students. Jenn...
- The History of Mathematics: An Introduction, 6th Edition
- 数学史简介 第6版
- David M. Burton大卫·M·伯顿
- This text concentrates on the history of those topics typically covered in an undergraduate curriculum or in secondary schools. It presents a full account of how mathematics has developed over the last 5000 years, and assorted problems of v...
- The Secret Life of Numbers: 50 Easy Pieces on How Mathematicians Work and Think
- George Szpiro乔治·斯皮洛
- Most of us picture mathematicians laboring before a chalkboard, scribbling numbers and obscure symbols as they mutter unintelligibly. This lighthearted (but realistic) sneak-peak into the everyday world of mathematicians turns that stereoty...
- Kepler’s Conjecture
- George Szpiro乔治·斯皮洛
- The fascinating story of a problem that perplexed mathematicians for nearly 400 years In 1611, Johannes Kepler proposed that the best way to pack spheres as densely as possible was to pile them up in the same way that grocers stack oranges...
- Trigonometric Delights
- Eli Maor伊莱·马奥尔
- Trigonometry has always been the black sheep of mathematics. It has a reputation as a dry and difficult subject, a glorified form of geometry complicated by tedious computation. In this book, Eli Maor draws on his remarkable talents as a gu...
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Introduction to Business, Student Edition
Beyond Good and Evil
PHP 5 高级应用开发实践 第二版
About PHP 5 Advanced: Visual QuickPro Guide, 2nd Edition
State of Fear
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese